Tuesday, February 25, 2014

TEMPLE

Soooo WE WENT TO THE TEMPLE!!!!!  OH MY GOODNESS!!!

For all of you who have not gone to the temple recently I rebuke you and call you to repent because there is nothing like going to the temple and partaking in everything that goes on there!!  I love and already miss the temple.  It is something that I hope I will never take for granted again.  And there are some interesting things there.... so all those who can go. :)

The Boston temple is really amazing!  I love it so much.  Everything there is just beautiful and it is so calm and quiet.  Which is odd because it is right next to a freeway.  And just going there and learning everything again.  It was great!!!

So this week was not so exciting.  This was due to that fact that tuesday night I got really sick.  IDK what it was just that I was cold and shaking and I couldn't get warm.  So Sister Vanderhoef let me borrow her electric blanket and I slept.  It was really odd.  I've never been sick like that before.  So the rest of the week one of us was either sick or recovering or back to being sick again.  It was horrible.  But we decided we were going to go to church and work no matter what this week, so that is what we are doing.  

I really hate being sick.  Every morning I woke up saying today is going to be great, and by the time I studied... well... I was back to bed and ill.  I guess that just shows that when you are ill sleep.  You recover much quicker.

So unfortunately that was mostly our week, on Sunday we did teach chelsea.  That was good.  Unfortunately we also found out that her family is not to hot on the church right now so if you want to keep her in your prayers that would be great.  I know that she need it.  She is such a cute fun girl!

So this week was not exciting since we were both sick, but it was so amazing to go to the temple.  GO people.  You will never regret it!

Yeah... That's all for this week!

Love always and forever,
Sister Lundahl

No comments:

Post a Comment