Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Week of Crazy (March 24)


Hello Familia!
This week was a crazy one!  It was really funny.  So Monday we went and taught Alison and that was really fun.  Her little sister who is a member was really involved in the lesson and it was great.
Tuesday we drove to zone interviews.  I love interviews with our president.  They are always so good and it is great to be able to talk with him.  So Alison is in the Music Man and we really want to go to it and so I asked him and he said we could go to her musical!!!  Yay!  I am so excited!  It is going to be great!  Interviews ended up taking the whole day though because we were the last to be interviewed and some people took a long time.
Wednesday we went to contact some people and it was good.  We went to see Gina a less active we are working with and she wasn't there so we tracted her street.  We when we came back she was there so we talked with her and it was good.  We then contacted some former investigators and boxed them out, basically tracted around them.  We got some really good potential investigators and we are really excited!  There is one particularly that we are excited about.  He has a lot of potential we just need to catch him again in 3 weeks. :/ The only challenge.  We had a lesson with the Marcoux clan and I think that we will be for sure dropping them this week.  :(  We then went to dinner at the Presby's Oh that was so funny.  They have this little 7 year old and S. Presby thought that he would leave us alone.  Nope.  And then he said, "You're going to be my girlfriend when I grow up."  lol.  That was so funny.  What made it more funny is I had no idea what he was saying half the time.  haha.
Thursday we had a very uneventful day.  There was more snow.  So school was delayed 2 hours.  That was...great.  Yeah.  I love shoveling snow. :)
Friday we went and taught early morning seminary.  Oh dear.  As a missionary that was even earlier than expected.  We came home and both Sister Vanderhoef and I were not feeling well.  It was not good at all.  Yeah, but we pulled ourselves together to go visiting teaching with Judi.  That was really fun!  There are some great people in this area!  So we went and stopped by the Pancake house where Brother Swain was making some syrup.  It was really cool.  THey still use wood to heat up the syrup and everything.  But it is sooo good.  I love it!  We had dinner with Sister McCarthy.  She is a great Lady!  We love her. :)
Saturday we helped at the Swains and I made maple syrup.  Yes I helped make maple syrup!  It was so cool.  I love it!  We had a bunch of fun doing that.  We then had dinner at the Flanders and let me tell you, that was great! S. Flanders is from Colombia and she had all her Colombian friend over.  We brought the Diaper Palmer lesson and talked about knowledge and learning line upon line and precept upon precept and as we learn it grows.  It was really cool.  I was so nervous though with all those people and all of them non-members.  But it was great!  And I think they liked it. :)
Sunday we had Church.  :)  Church is great. :)  Then we had coordination and figured some things out.  Had dinner with the Millis's.  We had a new England boiled dinner.  So we had corned beef.  It is really good.  There are 2 types apparently.  One type is brown and is very similar to a roast and the other is red.  They are actually really good. :)
So while the week doesn't sound too crazy we had a bunch of fun and made maple syrup.  I will be sending some home so I hope you all enjoy it. :)  I did make it after all. :)
Love always and Forever,
Sister Lundahl

No comments:

Post a Comment