Monday, October 27, 2014

Raining for 4 days straight. I didn't know the sky could hold that much moisture.

So I realized that last week I didn't finish about the week, but oh well.

We made this really awesome game for when we have family home evening with people.  It is like scribblish but with scripture terms.  I suggest that you look it up.  It is really fun.

We had a couple of really great lessons with our investigator Branigan this past week.  She has been reading and reading with her girls too.  It is really cool to see her progression.  SHe is just taking everything in.  We gave her a for the strength of youth and she is applying it with her girls too. I've never had an investigator so prepared for the gospel before. 

We had zone conference this past week.  It was my very last one.  I cannot believe that I can actually say that.  I love zone conferences so much!  We talked a lot about the Book of Mormon.  It was really great to be able to see how much the atonement is in there.  That was the main focus and also about the fall and important doctrines there.  It was really cool.  It think one of my favorite things was just being with all the missionaries and being able to enjoy the spirit.  It was great!

We picked up a new investigator on Thursday.  She we really interesting.  She is overcoming some addictions.  She just got out of the hospital and is working on being clean.  So we talked about the Book of Mormon and really focused on helping her.
We met a less active who... well she is very vocal and she know that she should be coming to church.  She is very funny though and also is very big into women's rights.  We got a very good lecture on that.

I must say, it is rather hard to go contact people after 6 sometimes.  Because it is dark.  And while six is a normal time to go and see people tracting is not advised.  lol.  People look at you strangely.

Saturday we the best day ever.  It stopped raining, and the sun came out. And we had a baptism!  Well the Elders did.  But we know her really well.  She is just a great woman.  It has been a real blessing for me because I have been able to see her from her wedding to her baptism.   She asked me to play the violin as interlude while she got dressed.  That turned out good.  A great tender mercy came as the accompanist offered to play with me.  That really helped.  It turned out really good.  I was nervous, but it was good. 
The trunk or treat was that night as well.  So we have quite a few non-members come including Branigan.  That was so cool!  Her fiancĂ© came as well.  I am so glad.  He seemed to like it at the church.  It was a good time. 

Sunday Kerri was confirmed.  It was great!  She practically is already part of the branch.  She had a calling before she was baptized. :)
That was pretty much it.  This week was a really great week and we had lots of blessings.

I love you all and hope things are going great!

Love always and forever,

Sister  Lundahl

No comments:

Post a Comment