Monday, August 4, 2014

Hello family!

I'm going to change up my e-mail a little this week.  I figure you all pretty much know the daily schedule of missionary work by now.  So I figured I'd share some other things.  

The best part of being a missionary is being able to see the Atonement work in others lives.  It is amazing to see them make changes that bring them closer to Christ.  My testimony of the atonement has definitely increased.  I know that through the atonement all things are taken care of.  All things are covered and the lord is watching out for each of us.

Another great part of being a missionary is having a companion.  I mean come on, how often in your life are you going to have an assigned friend. lol.  It is with my companions that I have learned how to give more and to share better.  To be open and love.  I have been very blessed with the companions I have had, because they have been such examples to me.  

No matter what people do, no matter what people say.  There is only one way to eternal life.  And that is by having faith, repenting, being baptized and receiving the gift of the Holy Ghost and enduring to the end.  That is our purpose as missionaries, and I know that it how we can be happy.  I have seen the effects of it in others lives and in my own.  Enduring to the end may be the hardest step, but we know the prize at the end, we know the reward.  And it is worth it.

Ok.  Enough of my soap box.  I'm sorry I forgot my camera today so no pictures, but I just want to let you know I love you all and I am very grateful for your support!

Love always and forever,
Sister Lundahl  

No comments:

Post a Comment