Monday, December 8, 2014

So About Yesterday (from November 25, sorry it is late)

For all you who are wondering why I didn't e-mail yesterday it is because we ended up having zone interviews.  So we had to move out p-day to today. 
So I just want to give a quick synopsis of the week and then go on about everything else. 
Tuesday we went to the chiropractor for Sister Erickson.  We then went to FM and helped put up more lights.  We were supposed to meet with some investigators... but the cancelled. :(  So we had to go tracting. :)
Wednesday we had a great district meeting about gratitude.  And Elder Zilles had us just take 5 mins to write down everything we are thankful for.  And that list kept going and going.  And then he challenged us to keep the list going and then take that list in prayer and let Heavenly Father know all those things you are thankful for.  And so I challenge you to take 15 mins to write all that you are thankful for and then do the same.  It is a truly amazing experience.
We saw Sara our investigator and taught her quickly because she took a muscle relaxant and was waiting for it to kick in.  We invited some people to learn more and went about tracting and talking.
Thursday we had FM again and put up more lights.  I never realized how much work it must take all the people at temple square.  Wow. Lights lights lights!
We went to the chiropractor  again.  The final adjustment.  And then we contacted a lady and she became a new investigator. :)The relief society activity was that night and it was fun we did crafts.
Friday was friday.  We did chat and we helped an investigator clean her house.  It was really good.  I think that she saw that we really jsut care about her.  And I think that she was really happy about our help.  I don't think she would have been able to do it on her own in time.
We had dinner with a senior couple the mooney's.  I love all the senior couples.  They make me feel like I am at home.  They are great!
Saturday we had an eventful day! We had to get me a prescription for my tooth, and then we went and tried to talk to people on the street.  That wasn't too effective because it was cold and nobody wanted to stand and talk.
We went east to another town and we saw this road called osgood dr.  The senior couples here are osborn and ogden.  And for some reason the ward here calls them all asgood. lol.  So we went and knocked on the house's door and they became new investigators.  It was funny though becasue their last name was steward.  :)
Sunday our investigators didn't come to church. :( We had a great lesson with a less active, and that is about it.  I love you all!
So yesterday I had my departure interview with my mission president.  Wow!  That was so good.  I love President Stoker so much!  And I am feel so lucky that he is my president.  He has helped me so much!  And I am so grateful to be here on my mission.
I love you all so much and I can't wait to see you!
Love always and forever,
Sister Lundahl

No comments:

Post a Comment